Welcome to YOOYOGIC Wellness Solutions Pvt Ltd. (“YooYogic”, “we”, “us” or “our”). For us, at YooYogic, yourprivacy is placed on the highest pedestal and its protection is given the utmost level ofimportance. We are committed to a responsible and justified usage of your personal information,only to the extent for the provision of our services. This user-friendly document is meant to helpyou understand our common practices with regard to the personal information we collect fromour users on our website / web app, located at www.yooyogic.com, related online services and for otherpurposes that are permitted or required by law.
By using our Services, you understand and agree that we are providing a platform for you to postcontent, including comments, personal information and such other materials (“User Content”), tothe Services and to share the User Content publicly. This means that other users may search for,see, use or share any of your User Content that you make publicly available through the Services,which are in consonance with our Terms & Conditions and this PrivacyPolicy.
1. What is the Informationthat we collect?
We collect the following information which includes but is not limited to the following:
A. Personal Information (Examples: Name, Email ID, Address, Phone number, Age, Gender, Height, Weight,Medical condition etc.)
B. Your username, email address, password when you register for a YooYogic account.
C. User Content and/or any specific Online interaction (Examples: Pictures, Testimonials, feedbacks andinformation requests received on the website / web app)
D. Information received through peer-to-peer electronic communication (Examples: Telephonicconversation, emails, online chat, etc.)
E. Video Recordings of all the sessions that take place on YooYogic platform through YooYogic Website / Web App.
This document only deals with personal information and does not extend to businessinformation(such as business and telephone number, which is not covered by privacy laws).
2. Collection of information
YOOYOGIC Wellness Solutions Pvt Ltd. is committed to providing the best possible experience to its users.Consequently, we collect information from Users at different points on our website / web app in order togive the best optimized services to our Users, according to their individual needs.At this website / web app, your personal information is collected from you when you use the website / web app toperform certain tasks, such as:
i. Posting a testimonial or sending an email to us (such as your name and email address).
ii. Sending an email to an Expert.
iii. Purchasing a product / service package / loyalty package from us online. Your payment information is submitted directly to the payment gateway processor, who is responsible for its use and security.
iv. Registering to be listed in our database. We collect information that will be used to create your profile in the database, such as name, address, email address, height, weight, gender, medical condition, city, country as well as such professional information as your qualifications, certifications, the demographic region in which you practice, and your fields of specialty. We collect additional information for our records that may not be displayed as part of your directory profile, but is necessary to check the information you provide or accept payment from you.
3. How we use your information?
Personal information received by us is primarily used to meet your requests with regard to our services and for allied purposes.
i. Staff, Independent Contractors and Experts:
We will share your personal information with our staff members, Independent Contractors and Experts for the purpose of providing services;
ii. Third Party:
We share information with third parties only when needed to deliver to you products or services that you request. We may use third-party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit our website / web app. These companies may use information about you and your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements on this website / web app and other sites about goods and services of interest to you. When you click on links and/or ad banners that take you to third-party website / web apps, the third party may collect information about you at their Website / web app. The third party may have its own privacy policies that differ from ours. We encourage you to read such posted privacy statement(s) whenever interacting with any website / web app you visit. However, we ensure that our agreements with such third parties ensure protection of your data to the standard we have stated herein.
iii. Statutory purpose:
iv. For Training, Monitoring & solving disputes:
We would be using the information provided by you for analytics study, quality checks, training, and monitoring purpose & to resolve any dispute / discrepancy that may arise.
We use third party analytics tools to help us measure traffic and usage treads for the Services. These tools collect information sent by your device or our Services, including the web pages you visit, add-ons, and other information that assists us in improving the Services. We collect and use this analytics information from other users to identify any particular individual user.
Like most standard website / web app servers, our server uses log files. This includes internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, internet service provider (ISP), referring/exit pages, platform type, date/time stamp, and number of clicks to analyse trends, administer the site, track users’ movement in the aggregate, and gather broad demographic information for aggregate use. IP addresses etc. are not linked to personally identifiable information contained in user profiles.
When you use a mobile device like a tablet or phone to access our Services, we may access, collect, monitor, store on your device, and/or remotely store one or more "device identifiers." Device identifiers are small data files or similar data structures stored on or associated with your mobile device, which uniquely identify your mobile device. A device identifier may be data stored in connection with the device hardware, data stored in connection with the device's operating system or other software, or data sent to the device by YooYogic.
A device identifier may deliver information to us or to a third-party partner about how you browse and use the Services and may help us or others provide reports or personalized content and ads. Some features of the Services may not function properly if use or availability of device identifiers is impaired or disabled.
1. help you efficiently access your information after you sign in
2. remember information so you will not have to re-enter it during your visit or the next
3. time you visit the Services;
4. provide personalized content and information to you and others, which could include online ads or other forms of marketing
5. provide, improve, test, and monitor the effectiveness of our Services
6. develop and test new products and features
7. monitor metrics such as total number of visitors, traffic, and demographic patterns
8. diagnose or fix technology problems
9. automatically update the YooYogic application on your device
4. How and why we share your information:
We shall not rent or sell your information to third parties outside YooYogic without your consent, except as noted in this Policy.
Parties with whom we may share your information:
- We may share User Content and your information (including but not limited to, information from cookies, log files, device identifiers, location data, and usage data) with businesses that are legally part of the same group of companies that YooYogic is a part of, or that become part of that group ("Affiliates"). Affiliates may use this information to help provide, understand, and improve the Services (including by providing analytics) and Affiliates' own services (including by providing you with better and more relevant experiences). But these Affiliates will honour the choices you make about who can see the User Content.
- We also may share your information as well as information from tools like cookies, log files, and device identifiers and location data, with third-party organizations that help us provide the Services to you ("Service Providers"). Our Service Providers will be given access to your information as is reasonably necessary to provide the Service under reasonable confidentiality terms.
- We may also share certain information such as cookie data with third-party advertising partners. This information would allow third-party ad networks to, among other things, deliver targeted advertisements that they believe will be of most interest to you.
- We may remove parts of data that can identify you and share anonymized data with other parties. We may also combine your information with other information in a way that it is no longer associated with you and share that aggregated information.
Parties with whom you may choose to share your User Content.
- Any information or content that you voluntarily disclose for posting to the Services, such as User Content, becomes available to the public, as controlled by any applicable privacy settings that you set. To change your privacy settings on the Services, please change your profile setting. Once you have shared User Content or made it public, that User Content may be re-shared by others.
What happens in the event of a change of control with respect to YooYogic:
Responding to legal requests and preventing harm:
- We may access, preserve and share your information in response to a legal request (like a search warrant, court order or summons) if we have a good faith belief that the law requires us to do so. This may include responding to legal requests from jurisdictions outside of the India where we have a good faith belief that the response is required by law in that jurisdiction, affects users in that jurisdiction, and is consistent with internationally recognized standards. We may also access, preserve and share information when we have a good faith belief it is necessary to: detect, prevent and address fraud and other illegal activity; to protect ourselves, you and others, including as part of investigations; and to prevent death or imminent bodily harm. Information we receive about you may be accessed, processed and retained for an extended period of time when it is the subject of a legal request or obligation, governmental investigation, or investigations concerning possible violations of our terms or policies, or otherwise to prevent harm.
We may share your information in any other circumstances where we have your express consent. In every event that we share your information with any third party, we ensure to the best of our efforts that your personal data is handled with securely without any danger of leakage or breach.
5. Children's privacy:
YooYogic does not knowingly collect or solicit any information from anyone under the age of 14 or knowingly allow such persons to register for the Services. The Services and its content are not directed at children under the age of 14. In the event that we learn that we have collected personal information from a child under age 14 without parental consent, we will delete that information as quickly as possible. If you believe that we might have any information from or about a child under 14, please contact us. Upon receipt of information that a user is below the age of 14, we shall after due verification, promptly delete the concerned account and any related information;
6. Other web sites and services:
8. Security Policy:
We use reasonable security measures to protect the personally identifiable data of our users. Our servers are encrypted and stored safely. Your information is only shared with those people for whom it is absolutely essential to access such information, and no one else.
However, please note that we cannot absolutely guarantee the security of user information. Unauthorized entry or use, hardware or software failure, and other factors may compromise the security of the user’s information at any time.